Monday, June 2, 2014

Long time raw now....over due to post....

It has been a long long time since I started this blog and first posted on it.
I was determined at the time, to keep it up every week at least,
with fresh new postings about my new raw 'diet' .
( I choose not to call it a diet, it's a life-style/choice)

The upside is, I have remained successfully 100% raw in my day to day eating,
except for truly tiny transgressions, which I will happily share with you all.
Spring is upon us, and I have been working in my garden at a really high level
of energy for a few weeks now. The Vancouver Island weather has sent us a reprieve,
a surprise, super warm, sunny spring, with day after day of glorious sunshine raining down,
and I've been out in it from dawn, around 5:30-6:00 AM, about 6 days out of seven a week.

Gardening. Heavy duty, obsessive compulsive gardening disorder for sure.
But really?

Living out a dream I always had as an adult, finally, one that has brewed and simmered for decades of
my life. The dream of making my own garden of Eden. About turning the Earth,
and putting my fingers through the roots and worms and feeling it, and feeding it, seeding it,
creating an abundance of life where once there was little, an abundance of food! FOOD!
Fresh, unadulturated, organic, clean and pure, exploding wildly and profusely.....

So, while I haven't been posting about my raw diet, my raw diet has given me the energy,
vision and drive, to get up at 5:00 am in the morning and put in a 12-16 hour day of
gardening and general yard/home landscaping/beautification, Eden-ification... maintenance.

Soon I will post some glorious photos....




No comments:

Post a Comment